On the suddenly hot topic of the Traveling Salesman Problem (see here and here), this week’s Car Talk puzzle is a TSP-like problem (though it is really a graph theory problem: the hamiltonian path problem to be exact). The company that Bobo works for just finished a new product. They wanted to promote it across […]
From the OR Blogs
- Parcel lockers and other things
- Excel Power Query and CSV files
- Think – is this number reasonable?
- Alternative portfolio mean-variance formulations
- Organ transplantation in Iran
- OM in the News: Robots May Build Your Next House
- NHL Ratings
- Medical marijuana is now legal in half the U.S.
- Graphs – beauty and truth
- The FCC Spectrum Incentive Auction: conference at Duke
- OM in the News: Hospital Checklists and TQM
- March for Science on Earth Day in Amherst, Massachusetts
- Allocation with demand competition: Uniform, proportional, and lexicographic mechanisms
- STEMing the Tide: Brilliant Lecture On How Female Experts and Peers Act as “Social Vaccines” to Protect Young Women’s Self-Concept in STEM
- Sharing “Implicit” Test Problems
- Dynamic pricing policies for an inventory model with random windows of opportunities
- Flexible capacity strategy in an asymmetric oligopoly market with competition and demand uncertainty
- OM in the News: Everything You Should Know About Lithium
- MIP model in R using the OMPR package
- Developments in e-commerce fulfillment
- He Took the Shortest Route to Get to Work at Brown University and That Involved Climbing a Stone Wall – Rest In Peace, Professor Martin Beckmann!