Hewlett Packard, for their product portfolio management systems. As a judge, I don’t want to say anything beyond saying I think the HP team makes an outstanding Edelman Award winner. Congratulations to them and all of the other finalists.
From the OR Blogs
- OM in the News: Sustainability Hits the School Bus Fleet
- Long weekends – shorter memories
- Ali Hortaçsu talks to the Turkish American Scientists & Scholars Association about market design
- NSA in P/poly: The Power of Precomputation
- Mohammad Akbarpour defends his dissertation
- Behind The Numbers: A Busted ‘Time Series’