Hewlett Packard, for their product portfolio management systems. As a judge, I don’t want to say anything beyond saying I think the HP team makes an outstanding Edelman Award winner. Congratulations to them and all of the other finalists.
From the OR Blogs
- OM in the News: Georgia’s Massive Distribution Centers
- A proliferation of single-center kidney exchanges
- CPLEX Performance Variability
- in which a night of goofing off is earned
- Links: HBR article on Women in STEM and AAUW Report
- In Canada, Doctors worry how organ donations will be affected by Supreme Court ruling on assisted suicide