Hewlett Packard, for their product portfolio management systems. As a judge, I don’t want to say anything beyond saying I think the HP team makes an outstanding Edelman Award winner. Congratulations to them and all of the other finalists.
From the OR Blogs
- World Bank Estimates the Cost of Contact Tracing in Ebola Response
- Sustainability screw: role of relative production and abatement time scales
- Reformulation and solution approach for non-separable integer quadratic programs
- Production capacity buildup and double marginalization mitigation in a dynamic supply chain
- Tabletop season 3 – the complete list of games and players
- Congrats to the ChoiceNet Future Internet Architecture Team on the Success of their Tutorial at GEC 21!