Hewlett Packard, for their product portfolio management systems. As a judge, I don’t want to say anything beyond saying I think the HP team makes an outstanding Edelman Award winner. Congratulations to them and all of the other finalists.
From the OR Blogs
- Isenberg School of Management Prominent in UMass Amherst Annual Report on Research
- I’m on a boat!
- Barcelona in June: experimental macro-economics and matching and market design (different events:)
- Talk: Balasubramanian Sivan / Optimal Crowdsourcing Contests / Wed 1/28
- Optimization Is Ready For Big Data: Part 4, Veracity
- Proportionate flow shop: New complexity results and models with due date assignment