Hewlett Packard, for their product portfolio management systems. As a judge, I don’t want to say anything beyond saying I think the HP team makes an outstanding Edelman Award winner. Congratulations to them and all of the other finalists.
From the OR Blogs
- Cybersecurity Risk Analysis for Enterprise Risk Security – Photos from a Fabulous Workshop
- Same sex marriage still widely regarded as repugnant in Egypt, and a little less so in China
- Optimization in Retail: Bringing Innovation to Users that are Not Early Adopters
- Praying Together, Battery Life and Basketball (Statshot)
- The Birth of Drools Pojo Rules
- Would Consumers Lose Money if U.S. Dropped the Penny?