Hewlett Packard, for their product portfolio management systems. As a judge, I don’t want to say anything beyond saying I think the HP team makes an outstanding Edelman Award winner. Congratulations to them and all of the other finalists.
From the OR Blogs
- Global optimality
- How to teach resilience
- Econ Job market: send two signals by this weekend!
- A deportation delayed, to allow for a kidney exchange.
- Teaching Tip: A New Way to Look at Student Evaluations
- Thanksgiving Analytics Reading
- Next Generation 911
- Using scientific approaches to improve an organisation’s effectiveness
- Speaking about market design in Moscow (with photos)
- Talk on Game Theory and Cybercrime Attracts Students from Freshmen to PhD 2 days Before Thanksgiving
- Containment of socially optimal policies in multiple-facility Markovian queueing systems
- Integrating expert weighting and multi-criteria decision making into eco-efficiency analysis: the case of US manufacturing
- Congratulations, Dr. Lam!
- This can be done much better
- Asking how to pay for college… Part 3
- NFL Ratings November 24
- OM in the News: Exciting New Changes in 3-D Printing
- Happy Thanksgiving – The 2015 Fall Edition of The Supernetwork Sentinel is Now Online
- Telephone primes
- Perception Matters
- The street light outside my house
- On Statistics, Reporting and Bacon
- NBA Rankings November 22
- OM in the News: The Last Mile at UPS is by Golf Cart
- The domino selfies
- Asking how to pay for college… Part 2
- Remembering Herbert E. Scarf of Yale, Great Economist and Operations Researcher – Rest in Peace
- Bayesian sampling plans for exponential distributions with interval censored samples
- what Punk Rock OR is reading