Hewlett Packard, for their product portfolio management systems. As a judge, I don’t want to say anything beyond saying I think the HP team makes an outstanding Edelman Award winner. Congratulations to them and all of the other finalists.
From the OR Blogs
- Indicators and using noise as signal
- Notes from China 2: Lanzhou
- Notes from China 1: Changsha
- LP/MIP models in R
- Celebration of David Kreps
- Teaching Tip: Note Taking in Your OM Class
- Set, Subset, Index and Element Parameter in AIMMS
- On efficiency of multistage channel with bargaining over wholesale prices
- Teaching Tip: Our New Forecasting Classroom Simulation
- Why is Business Research So Unbusinesslike?
- LP Model with 150 billion equations?
- OM in the News: A New Approach to New Products
- Gender-based Seating Arrangement
- Students Predict Who Will be the Next President
- Better Estimate, Worse Result
- New process mapping project
- From the Economist
- Directing traffic
- Spectacular Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Isenberg School Business Innovation Hub on a Perfect Day
- Linkage for the end of the summer break
- A brief tutorial on Gomory fractional cuts